Terms & Conditions
The 600 MHz Wireless Rebate Program Has Concluded
This rebate offer is made exclusively by Shure Incorporated (“Shure”) subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This rebate offer is only valid for new purchases of the following Shure wireless microphone or personal monitor systems models: BLX®; FP Wireless; GLX-D® Digital and GLX-D® Advanced; PGX-D® Digital; PSM®300; PSM®900; PSM®1000; QLX-D® Digital; and ULX-D® Digital (“Eligible Shure Products”). Products included as Eligible Shure Products may change subject to the release of new products and discontinued sales of existing products. This offer is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
- This rebate offer requires a one-to-one trade-in of one (1) channel of an eligible wireless microphone or personal monitor system to receive a rebate for one (1) wireless channel of a newly purchased Eligible Shure Product. For example, to receive a rebate for one new Shure system including four (4) wireless channels, an eligible trade-in may include four (4) single-channel transmitters and four (4) single-channel receivers OR four (4) single-channel transmitters and two (2) dual-channel receiver OR any other valid combination of multi-channel transmitters and receivers. Wireless microphone and personal monitor systems that are eligible for trade-in (“Eligible Trade-In Products”) are limited to those systems designed and enabled to operate on frequencies from and including 616 MHz through 653 MHz or 663 MHz through 698 MHz (the “600 MHz Band”). For a list of Eligible Trade-In Products and Eligible Shure Products, please visit https://wirelessrebate.shure.com.
- Applicable rebate amount specified is for each wireless channel of an Eligible Shure Product, provided that a rebate claim is properly made and submitted in accordance with this offer (including sending in Eligible Trade-In Product for each Eligible Shure Product purchased) and subject to all other applicable terms and conditions.
- This rebate offer is available only to original end user purchasers in the United States and is valid only for purchases of new Eligible Shure Products. As used herein, “U.S.” or “United States” does not include off-shore United States territories and possessions, such as Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Products must be purchased from Shure-authorized dealers (including authorized retail stores) in the United States. Please visit http://www.shure.com/americas/where-to-buy/in-store to find a Shure-authorized retail store. Qualifying purchases must be made on or after April 17, 2017 (the “Promotion Start Date”) and on or before October 31, 2018 (the “Promotion End Date”). Distributors, retailers, and other resellers of Shure products, together with their employees, agents and families, are not eligible for this rebate offer, nor may Shure product distributors, retailers, resellers, or their employees, agents or families claim rebates on behalf of end user purchasers. This offer also is not valid for (i) any purchase of used, refurbished, or demonstrated products, (ii) any purchase made before the Promotion Start Date, or (iii) any purchase made after the Promotion End Date.
- To submit a rebate request: (1) obtain a Rebate Authorization number by submitting a rebate claim form online at https://wirelessrebate.shure.com no later than October 31, 2018 11:59 pm Central Time and print confirmation page and (2) pack and ship Eligible Trade-In Products and confirmation page to Shure 600 MHz Wireless Rebate c/o Shure Incorporated, 945 Chaddick Drive, Wheeling, IL 60090 using a trackable shipping method. Required information, documentation, equipment, and other materials (“Required Rebate Materials”) for a complete rebate submission must include:
- Online submission of all information required by the rebate claim form at https://wirelessrebate.shure.com, including, but not limited to, name and mailing address (no P.O. box allowed), product quantities and brand and system information for Eligible Trade-In Product(s) and Eligible Shure Product(s); and
- Shipment made no later than November 15, 2018 using a trackable method and containing:
- Proof of purchase of Eligible Shure Product(s) including:
- original model number label (UPC proof of purchase) removed from carton (no photocopied substitutes),
- original serial number label removed from carton (no photocopied substitutes), and
- dated sales receipt issued at the time of original sale, including dealer / retailer name, information identifying the Eligible Shure Product, quantity, and purchase price;
- Eligible Trade-In Product(s) shipped no later than November 15, 2018 (see NOTES below for backordered items); and
- Print-out of the confirmation page including Rebate Authorization number provided during the online submission process (also mark the Rebate Authorization number on the outside of the shipment box).
For wireless microphone systems, proof of purchase includes the original UPC and serial number labels for each wireless receiver. For personal monitor systems, proof of purchase includes the original UPC and serial number labels for each wireless transmitter. For all systems, proof of purchase also includes sales receipt for all receivers and transmitters. Sender is solely responsible for all shipment costs and all losses during shipment. Failure to timely and properly submit all required information, documentation, equipment, and other materials may render the rebate claim ineligible for rebate.
If you have ordered an Eligible Shure Product by October 31, 2018, but you are unable to submit a proof of purchase by the November 15, 2018 deadline due to backordered items, you may still submit a claim by completing these steps:
- Purchase an Eligible Shure Product by October 31, 2018 according to paragraph 5 above.
- Contact Shure customer service to obtain a claim form by emailing email@example.com.
- Shipment made no later than December 31, 2018 using a trackable method and containing: (i) all Required Rebate Materials as described in paragraph 5 above AND (ii) an order confirmation, invoice or receipt showing order of the Eligible Shure Product was placed prior to October 31, 2018.
- Comply with all other requirements and provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Shure is not authorized to receive products that are classified as hazardous waste or shipped with a hazardous waste shipping document (e.g. Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest in the U.S). This rebate offer is not intended for trade-in of any product that is or has become contaminated or suspected of being contaminated with chemicals, biological agents, or other substances that are not integral to the original new equipment or otherwise associated with normal use environments. Products that may be contaminated must be decontaminated prior to their delivery to Shure. The following items are UNACCEPTABLE and SHALL NOT BE INCLUDED IN SHIPMENTS TO SHURE:
- Chemicals of any type
- Lithium ion batteries that may easily be removed
- Any other batteries that are loose or easily removable
- Eligible Shure Products may not be accepted for return or a full refund after rebate submission is made. Removal of UPC label from product packaging may also render the product unacceptable for return or refund.
- Shure reserves the right to require additional information from rebate applicants to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of this rebate offer. All submitted documentation and materials become the exclusive property of Shure and will not be returned. Shure is not responsible for the rebate applicant’s failure to submit, in a timely and proper manner, all required information, documentation, materials, Eligible Trade-In Product or other required claim materials. The rebate applicant is solely liable for submissions that are late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, postage due or otherwise not properly and timely submitted for any reason (“Incomplete Rebate Submission”). Rebates may not be issued for Incomplete Rebate Submissions or submissions determined in Shure’s good faith discretion to be fraudulent. Submitting false information to obtain a rebate may be considered mail fraud subject to prosecution as a federal crime. Keep copies of all documentation submitted for your records.
- Offer valid only for purchases made in the U.S. by U.S. residents only. This rebate offer is void where taxed or prohibited by law. In any event, rebate recipients are solely responsible for any taxes imposed on their rebates. Rebate recipients should allow 8 to 10 weeks to process rebate claims.
- Shure reserves the exclusive right to determine whether rebate claim submissions meet eligibility requirements, the right to pursue all available remedies for false claims, and the right to inspect and reject wireless systems or components submitted to Shure as part of a rebate claim if Shure determines that any part of the systems or components were not in working condition at the time of their submission or the systems or components were not genuine product acquired by the end user purchaser in a bona fide purchase (e.g., counterfeit or stolen products, products obtained by any unlawful means, or products imported by the purchaser from outside the U.S.), or for any other reason. Shure also reserves the right at any time, without notice, to suspend, terminate, extend or alter in any respect this rebate offer or any related terms or conditions. Shure’s decisions regarding rebate eligibility and other matters related to this rebate offer are final. Shure’s rejection of any Incomplete Rebate Submission will not entitle the applicant to any rebate, refund, return or other accommodation with respect to the applicant’s purchase of new Shure wireless systems or components. Shure will make a good faith effort to return trade-in products if a rebate is denied.
For questions regarding this rebate offer or status of rebate claims, please contact Shure at firstname.lastname@example.org.